Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By proceeding with the reservation, you accept and agree with Munga Guesthouse (the Hotel) that the reservation, if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Euros.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates include all prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults unless adding an extra bed for 3 adults (only in certain rooms). A €100 fee will be charged for each additional adult secretly staying in the rooms.
• Full amount of stay is required at the time of booking. If the stay is cancelled before a week, guest will be fully refunded.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
NON SMOKING POLICY
• Munga Guesthouse is a non-smoking hotel. Guests are only allowed to smoke on the balconies or on the terraces. An extra room nights stay is charged to the account if found smoking in rooms.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, hotel staff will try and accommodate you. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request and are subject to room availability and occupancy level. • Please check with Munga’s Frontdesk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your stay.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your booking.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENTS
• We accept the following cards: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, CMI, JCB, Diners Club & Discover. American Express is not accepted.
• We also accept cash: Moroccan Dirhams, Euros & British Pounds
• We do not accept: Any types of cheques (including travelers cheques) and any other form of payment not mentioned above.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made a week in advance (i.e., by 3 pm Morocco Time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation made within a week of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of two night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card.
• For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at [email protected] or call + 212 6 98 68 06 80.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room. No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed without the consent and planning with hotel management.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Morocco.